Instagram

Puma Social Club Party 2011 - Hall of the Infamous

10:07 PM claire 0 Comments

Ok I know it's 2012 already but I just had to share this event with you guys that I attended a week or so ago! (cut me some slack ok I AM a working girl!!)

Attended this event with Christine, Jordan and brought along my blogger friends Joey, Hong Peng, Angie and Michelle! :)

The PUMA Social ‘Hall of the Infamous’ finale held at Home Club saw challenges like a race to drink the fastest pint of beer in the fastest record time by the Shot Downer finalists, while the other finalists pitted their skills in foosball, ping pong and bullseye social games. 

The campaign honored the new generation of social athletes and inducted the top 12 winners into PUMA Social’s ‘Hall of the Infamous’ who best represents the social titles as determined via public nominations and voting, to front the 2012 PUMA Social Diary.

The prize package for each of the winners include $100 PUMA voucher, photoshoot for 2012 PUMA Social Diary, a bottle Absolute Vodka, PUMA watch and passes to 4 major zouk parties; whilst runner ups were presented consolation prizes of $50 PUMA vouchers each. I wish I had these prizes!! So awesome!!

The finalists all gathered on stage!

Please ignore my pink face/body
Terence playing around with the wig ahaha
There were free shooters that night and... we just kept downing them. So sweet! I like!

We played foosball soon after this photo was taken and Jordan and I were the winners heehee. Well we've been having a bit of practice I suppose haha.
The showdown drew a record crowd attendance such as Class 95 DJ Bobby Tonelli;  Actors Chua En Lai and Alaric Tay; Actress Dawn Yeoh; Model Sheila Sim; PASSION hairstylists Gary Low, Desmond Yong, Nigel and Ryan Yap; Hide and Seek team Keith Png and Clarence Lee.
Emcees working their magic
Everyone having a great time. I must say that the crowd was really good!! How did Puma Social Club manage to get so many cute guys and hot girls in one place?? We were all admiring the eye candies around :)
With lil sis!
She's so cute so I'm going to put another picture of her here!

With Shine!
The games were really fun to watch!! And seriously, too many eye candies around. 
Not complaining ;)
Another shot of the bar. Does this prove that I have been having too many shooters??
Thank you so much Puma! :)
Congratulations to all who won and even if they didn't win, I'm sure it was a great experience!
Was having so much fun I really didn't want to leave!!

For more information about PUMA Social, please visit www.puma-social.com.sg and to stay in the know for PUMA Social news and events near you, be sure to follow them at http://www.facebook.com/pumasingapore.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...